[Oletrucks] Chevy TF fenders & GMC Dash

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Oletrucks] Chevy TF fenders & GMC Dash
From: <bbpanel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 09:30:27 -0700
I should clarify on the GMC dash - I'm looking for both the gauge cluster
(the 6 hole-gauge type - wish I had a picture handy but I haven't found one
yet) and the dash sheetmetal - actual gauges not necessary.  I don't even
know if the GMC dash will retrofit into my Chevy since its been so many
years since I have seen one.  Just hoping some one maybe had a rusted out
old cab I could salvage the dash out of.

Thanks.  -Bob

Thanks.
> -Bob

Oletrucks@autox.team.net