Re: [Oletrucks] phone

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] phone
From: Robert Fischer <r.fischerjr@att.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 16:40:16 -0700
Henry,
This is text book "DON'T DO"   the Western Union payment is classic rip
off, he just happens to have almost everything on your list, perhaps
actually all of the items. A guy over on a Willys list I belong to had a
guy send him photos of alleged parts he has BUT other members soon
popped up with the fact the photos were of parts they had previously
posted for sale.
99.9 %  sure rip off
Bob f