Re: [Oletrucks] [Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks] 55-59 tailgate for sale

To: <gale_gorman@mac.com>, oletruck oletruck <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] [Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks] 55-59 tailgate for sale
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 17:57:11 -0400
i'd wrap it in cardboard anyway. UPS isn't known for gentle.

i was just going off the brothers website, they list it for 54-72.

i think they got good use out of the bedside dies too.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.

> From: gale_gorman@mac.com
> Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:24:37 -0500
> To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com
> CC: oletrucks@autox.team.net; old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] [Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks] 55-59 tailgate for sale
>
> Kurt,
>
> That should fit '54 - '87. Chevrolet really got their money's worth out of
> that die.
>
> Will UPS take it with just a label stuck on it? Otherwise it will need to
be
> wrapped with cardboard and taped. It should weigh about 26 lbs. before
> packaging.
>
> --
> Gale Gorman
> Houston