[Oletrucks] '50 3100

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [Oletrucks] '50 3100
From: Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:42:51 -0700 (PDT)
With regrets, I'm contemplating selling my '50 3100 5-window. As it sits, the
cab and interior are primed and awaiting paint (truck bed is gone, wasn;t
worth saving). This is not a restoration, but a make-over to pretty it up and
turn it into a daily driver. I did all the body work, and while not perfect,
is is more than passable.This is a very solid truck with little rust, with the
exception of the typical cab corners, which were repaired, but not patch
paneled.
This is a 235-6 (59 I think) with 4 speed on the floor, and runs
well
Improvements:  Front Disc Brakes
                       Offenhauser
Intake with Dual single carbs
                       Split exhaust (not
extended as of yet)
                       Hei ignition
Lots of spare parts
and other things as well.
Not sure what it's worth, but thought I'd pass it to
the group first to see if there's any interest. If you have an interest, or
know of someone that might, ping me off list. I can take some pictures and
send them along.
Located in Auburn, Ca  (30 minutes east of Sacramento)

Ric

Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47