[Oletrucks] Deerslayer Update - Revenge of the Tiki

To: "Old-Chevy-Truck" <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: [Oletrucks] Deerslayer Update - Revenge of the Tiki
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:48:23 -0400
This is a Deerslayer episode called Revenge of the Tiki. The last half of
the log entry deals with the Revenge of the Tiki show and culture event held
at the Monterey Club and hosted by the Saints and Sinners Car Club and it's
the first event I ever helped to put on. The beginning of the episode
reports on other car shows and cruise-ins that Deerslayer and I have
attended in the last month.

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2010/dswip10.htm

Larry Kephart
1937 Chevy Utility Express (Deerslayer)