[Oletrucks] 58 bed modified

To: oletruck oletruck <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, old_chevroletgmctrucks
Subject: [Oletrucks] 58 bed modified
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 20:27:00 -0400
been working hot & heavy on the bed for my 58. i think i got carried away...

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view&;
current=0701001835.jpg

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view&;
current=0701001831.jpg

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view&;
current=0702001320.jpg

trunk is off an 89 fifth ave, sectioned 8'' in width.

tonoue cover is home made out of fiberglass.

both use 05 mustang trunk latches with elec release built in.

used some door poppers to lift them 1/2'' when unlatched.

2- 30lb struts on the trunk, 2- 20lb struts on the tonoue

hope to have everything in paint 2 weeks max

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL
:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_1

Oletrucks@autox.team.net