Re: [Oletrucks] 58 bed modified...58 fleetside bed stock

To: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] 58 bed modified...58 fleetside bed stock
From: "mark@noakes.com" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 14:08:19 -0400
Agreed the Cameo parts are all available...and I've actually considered
that, but this is an original line built NAPCO truck, and I was thinking
about keeping the body stock. LMC does have the fleetside/wideside GMC
script tailgate and a few misc parts but not the bed sides...so yes I
guess I'm interested in used short bed fleetside/wideside beds. I may
try to patch what's there but the previous owner's mess will have to be
cut out and new sections fabricated.

Anyone know of a 58/59 fleetside/wideside bed in the SE US?

Thanks,

Mark N

K Ohlgren wrote:
> i think your sol mark
> 58.5 and 59 were the only trucks to use that bed. i think your better off to
> find one of our arizona listers that imported a fleetside from texas. ;) or
> put a cameo bed on it. they make every part for the cameo
>
> Kurt
> 58 3100 Apache project
> the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
> When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
> like everyone else in the car.

Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47