Re: [Oletrucks] Parts

To: Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>, "oletrucks@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Parts
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:46:20 +0000
What year engine?
What year brake parts?

-----Original Message-----
From: oletrucks-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:oletrucks-bounces@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Ric McAnulty
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 12:47 PM
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [Oletrucks] Parts

Gang, I have an assortment of engine parts from a 235 that I need to be rid
of.
I originally was going to rebuild the engine but turned out it had a couple
cracks in it that made it unusable. Salvaged as many parts from it that I
could thinking I might need them. Ultimately found another engine for the
truck.
I have: crank, cam, springs and push rods, manifolds, valve cover, engine side
cover, oil pan, fuel pump, generator and other misc. parts.
Also have complete front drums, brakes and backing plates from a disc
conversion.

Not looking for any $$$'s just want to offload.

If interested, let me know, all I'll need is shipping / packing costs, or you
pick up in Auburn, Ca

Otherwise, it's off to the junk yard.

Ric