Re: [Oletrucks] [Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks] 58 truk

To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] [Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks] 58 truk
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:12:25 -0500
Looks great!
--
Gale Gorman
Houston

On Jul 28, 2010, at 4:24 PM, K Ohlgren wrote:

i did get the truk together. painted on sat, assembled on mon & tues and got
the lights wired on wed. it was ready for my daughters wedding on sat, where
they wanted to use it as a photo back drop. i was more than happy to do it.
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/?action=view&current=katweddin
g6.jpg
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/?action=view&current=katweddin
g4.jpg
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/?action=view&current=katweddin
g5.jpg
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/?action=view&current=katweddin
g15.jpg

still a lot of work to do on it but i can drive it without hearing gravel hit
the window and my new paint.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.

inbox. See how.

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)
RECENT ACTIVITY:
Visit Your Group
MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get
the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new
interests.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest  Unsubscribe  Terms of Use
.

Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47