Re: [Oletrucks] [Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks] Re: MIG Welder Opinion

To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] [Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks] Re: MIG Welder Opinion
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 10:35:50 -0500
Kent,

The welder you linked can be compared to a Lincoln at Home Depot or Lowe's for
similar money. You can also shop at places like Indiana Oxygen Company online.
They're a big outfit and offer refurbished equipment as well as new. I found
them when shopping for the rock bottom cheapest price on a new Miller.

If you decide welding isn't for you, a Lincoln or Miller will be easy to sell.
You won't get any lookers for a no-name from China.

Good luck with your decision.

BTW, I looked online at Indiana Oxygen and found the Lincoln 125 for $328.

--
Gale Gorman
Houston