Re: [Oletrucks] Voting

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Voting
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 23:24:41 -0600
> If you want to know my political views-you are welcome to contact me
>off-list. I will not respond to any political conversation on list.

One list I set up a while back is the-local@autox.team.net  The
intention was
to offer Team.Net folks a place to chat about whatever they wanted to chat
about without getting off-topic on the various more focused lists.  It never
did really take off, too bad.  Then again, if all 12,000 Team.Net
subscribers
signed up and started arguing about this and that the server might have a
major meltdown.

If you do want to chat about politics with your fellow Team.Net buddies,
that's the place.