[Oletrucks] FW: Help me list these on this site?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Oletrucks] FW: Help me list these on this site?
From: thomas moore <rvrwood@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 16:00:36 -0500
See below.  I can use your assistance.  I have a hard time logging into the
sites for some reason.  TOm

From: rvrwood@hotmail.com
To: old-burb-club@yahoogroups.com; rvrwood@hotmail.com
Subject: Help me list these on this site?
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:24:20 -0500

I have a real nice 1951 GMC short bed 3 window project truck and Suburban
parts or a complete 1949 Chevy Suburban project that unfortunattely I have to
sell.  I don't want to sell but the ecoonmy is forcing me to reconsider the
timeliness of these two projects.

I would prefer to sell the complete suburban project as a whole rather than
part it out.  It is complete down to all three rows of original seats with new
upholstery, clamshell door uprights and latches, rear clamshell round tail
light assembly, sliding window hardware, all new glass all around, and media
blasted body and refinished/restored rolling chassis.  It comes with a clean
1957 Chevy 261 that I have not started yet, new brakes, restored 4 speed,
sandblasted frame and painted, new shocks, re-arched springs, new king pin and
spring shackles, original hubcaps in straight condition.

I can let it go if I can recover my costs and the body comes with the patch
panels for minor patch panel work.  Fenders are great.

The 51 1/2 ton is in the same class.  Completely rebuilt original 228.  Mint
cab, fenders hood etc.  new exhaust systewm, ceramic bright silver exhaust
header, your choice 12V or 6V generator, Epoxy primed.  New bed wood and lot's
of parts.

I have photos and a narrative for each project.

 I can't give these away but will consider reasonable offers.  If it's a fair
offer for both parties I will let these go.  I can sell the two together for a
break in the price, or individually too.

Email is best.  I'm sad to have to go this route...but one of my mantra's is:
"Doing the right thing is most often the hardest thing..."  It's tough being a
man on some days.

Tom