Re: [Oletrucks] Rewire

To: Robert Gahley <robertwolf1@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Rewire
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:51:12 -0600
I don't see why you want to keep it at 6V. If your goal is to keep the truck
pure then you need to find a wiring harness. But no matter if you keep 6V or go
to 12V, 14 ga is ample for all lights, horn, etc.

If a wire is too small it restricts the flow and gets hot. I don't see any
problem with too large unless it's wasting money.

Gale Gorman
Houston