Re: [Oletrucks] wood livestock rack for flatbed

To: "'cadamsarch@aol.com'" <cadamsarch@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] wood livestock rack for flatbed
From: Paul Bytheway <Paul.Bytheway@schreiberfoods.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:21:32 +0000
Thanks to everyone for their assistance on this project.  After reviewing the
pictures that I received and these plans, I am going to dive into this
project.  I think that I will make it out of pine to begin with, and maybe
redo it in oak in a couple of years after I determine how much I like it and
if there are any adjustments I need to make to the final product.  Or maybe I
will like the pine enough that I won't want to change it.  Already went to
Home Depot and started pricing out supplies, should be able to build for
$50-$60 (I already have all of the hinges) and I plan on getting started with
my next paycheck.

Paul Bytheway
Regulatory Tech
Schreiber Foods Inc. Smithfield Utah Plant
2180 West 6550 North
Smithfield, Utah 84335
Phone: (435) 563-9340 ext. 5645
Paul.Bytheway@schreiberfoods.com