[Oletrucks] Fw: Help and advice

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Oletrucks] Fw: Help and advice
From: "Stanley res" <taobrien@xplornet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 12:26:01 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Stanley res
To:ole truck owners
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: Help and advice

  I am not sure if I should be contacting you in this regard, as I am not
familiar with the oletrucks website.
This is just to let you know ( my husband Terry who was quite active with this
site  died March of 2008,  his passing has been very sad for me and the
 entire family, as he was an active, caring man.
Rebuilding his 1951 Chevy 1/2 ton  to original was his passion and he won many
awards for his efforts.  I am sure if you were with this site for
a time, you may know  more about this truck then I do as it seems he was often
on line seeking advice and/or bragging about his accomplishments.
As well he was proud of his 1950 Studebaker 2R5 1/2 ton, which he worked on
night and day bringing it to its original state.
Both vehicles  sit proudly, side by side in their former green and brilliant
red coats in his garage,
I think it is time for me to let them go, I guess I must sell them as there is
no one in the family who can even drive them.
 If  any one is interested or knows someone who would be , please let me know.
I would be glad to forward
pictures etc.
 We live in Northwestern Ontario, few miles from the United States Pigeon
River Border, and about 400 miles from Duluth Minnesota,
his contact through the list for help as he needed  it, and received it \was
very important to him, and I know personally he enjoyed reading
all the emails. On my behalf thank you to all on the list for your help to
Terry, a proud oletruck owner, I know he felt a brotherhood with all of the
dedicated oletruck owners.

Annette O'Brien
R.R. #2
Kakabeka Falls, Ont.