Re: [Oletrucks] needing transmission

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] needing transmission
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 21:46:07 -0700 (PDT)
I have a saginaw 4 speed tranny-like in camaro and other 60's cars/trucks.

FYI-late 49 is like a 1950 with tube shocks and press-on cab weatherstrip.
early 49 is like 47/8 with knee shocks and screw-on cab strip and other
details.

I also have open driveshaft 3 speed truck trannies.

I do have maybe one or 2 OEM torque tube type 3 speed tranny.

also-FYI 1947 Advance design trucks came with 3 speed on the floor with park
brake handle instead of pedal.
Bruce-reply to this email for my phone number
Mark

"It is a terrifying thing to leave the governance of a first class
nation(city) to third-rate people. Let's see what tomorrow brings. -Ben
Stein"

--- On Fri, 4/1/11, oletrucks-request@autox.team.net