[Oletrucks] Cargo Trailer Vehicle Storage

To: "oletrucks@autox. team. net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Oletrucks] Cargo Trailer Vehicle Storage
From: "James Hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 22:22:40 -0700
Hi All:

Just returned from a two month extended vacation. In that I need the garage
space - prior to leaving purchased a new 20' enclosed vehicle hauler with
small - one each end ( 6'' dia. ) screened vents  - no furnished way to
close vents.

Yesterday I opened it up to check out  my epoxy premiered 5 window - looked
good but found that the grade 8 bolts holding the seat were heavily rusted.
I know grade 8's do not have a protective coating but with this heavy
rusting in two months I'm starting to wonder if this is a good method of
non-use storage of a completed projected. Moisture is of concern here in
Western Washington State ( trailer did not leak - completely dry inside ).

Sure would like anyone's thought on above, more venting, less ? Know years
ago with a travel trailer was told to leave some windows partly open to have
the same temp. inside as out - no moisture problems - smelled almost new
after 5 yrs when we sold it?

Jim

Almost completed 55-1   5 window

Oletrucks@autox.team.net