[Oletrucks] 1940 chevy for sale-not mine

To: ole <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, oc
Subject: [Oletrucks] 1940 chevy for sale-not mine
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 23:43:30 -0800 (PST)
http://chico.craigslist.org/cto/2704911677.html

I brought home a 40 Pickup to build a hot rod or rat rod truck, mostly a rat
rod.
but I have come to a point in my life where I relize I have to many irons in
the fire.
I could rat hole it into the barn , but I think it should be enjoyed by someone
else
just as well.

1940 Chevy, Long bed 1/2 ton deluxe pickup.
stove bolt inline six still under hood. seized!
was a logo'd deliver truck at one time
No windows
No seat
No it does not run
No left rear fender
No window regulators
no door handles or latches
Rolls freely

RAT ROD READY

has earliest to mine and my friends knowledge of a natural gas conversion.
missing one rear fender. what you see is what you get.
no pink. SOLD WITH BILL OF SALE ONLY.

Leave your name and number If you write and Dont leave your name and number, I
will not reply!

NO TRADES

Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html