Re: [Oletrucks] [old-chevy-truck] no posts?!.

To: Old chevy trucks <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] [old-chevy-truck] no posts?!.
From: k ohlgren <kohlgren@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 11:53:22 -0500
these email lists are becoming dinosaurs, destine to go extinct.
i read and post over at the 67-72 chevy truck site, they have a very
active 47-59
chevy truck <http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=13>forum
hotrodders.com also has an active 55-59 chevy truck
thread<http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/55-59-chevy-truck-owners-98267.html>
head on over and check these forums out, you'd be surprised at the cool
trucks and activity on them

i still subscribe to oletrucks (almost extinct), old_chevroletgmctrucks and
old chevy trucks, but rarely post on any of them.
i cc's all of these list, in case anyone is interested.

i'm ogre on those sites, so say ''hi'' if you head over.

sender<whetstone.retreat@yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20no%20posts%3F%21%2E>|
group<old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20no%20posts%3F%21%2E>|
> via web
post<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/old-chevy-truck/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwMnZvMjRj
BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MzkwNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjUyMTUEbXNnSWQDNDM0NDYEc
2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzI4MTkyMjc4?act=reply&messageNum=43446>|
Start
> a New
Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/old-chevy-truck/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzluZXQ
wBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MzkwNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjUyMTUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsD
bnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzI4MTkyMjc4>
> Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/old-chevy-truck/message/43446;_ylc=X3oDMT
M1MTRpNWN1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MzkwNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjUyMTUEbXNnSWQ
DNDM0NDYEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzI4MTkyMjc4BHRwY0lkAzQzNDQ2>(
> 1)
>  Recent Activity:
>
>    - New
Members<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/old-chevy-truck/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJldW
o1NHNmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MzkwNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjUyMTUEc2VjA3Z0bAR
zbGsDdm1icnMEc3RpbWUDMTMyODE5MjI3OA--?o=6>
>    2
>
>  Visit Your
Group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/old-chevy-truck;_ylc=X3oDMTJka2NsNWozBF9T
Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MzkwNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjUyMTUEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdoc
ARzdGltZQMxMzI4MTkyMjc4>
>  Ole Chevy and GMC trucks rule!
>
> To unsubscribe, send an email (with no subject, no body, just the email),
> to:  old-chevy-truck-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>  [image: Yahoo!
kAzI1MzkwNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjUyMTUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEzMjgxOTIy
Nzg->
> Switch to:
Text-Only<old-chevy-truck-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery
+Format:+Traditional>,