[Oletrucks] a few 55 chevy 2nd questions

To: "'Oletrucks list'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Oletrucks] a few 55 chevy 2nd questions
From: "Tom Cooper" <cooptnt@att.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 01:28:02 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1335677292; bh=DICNpdJgdZZjKpMrlTVFSJqP37x3brCOlhjrodN8dGA=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:x-antivirus:x-antivirus-status; b=CsQk4x5NLP26qoWbGfJetBNPS0s+1G/YvG9MRqoTyPrvKcaOHXYx8w1mOyqbult4ljLF7+vNG37mymOOE3LGHBjjFj4w5sRBWcvWqc7qGPzm7WNGRA0IxfvtNCHff17K5P2M+qdk5Gea04Ug+Bs8zfLnRAQ2O+ynOTvQY/9d4Fo=
Sender: oletrucks-bounces@autox.team.net
Hey folks,
Its been awhile since I have posted a question, so here are a few questions
to make up0 for lost time.  Hehe

Anyway, I have a Factory Assemble Manual for my truck and I also have the
Shop Manual.

One question I have is, are the 3 bolts that mount the inside door handle
the same type? It appears mine are the same size < x 20 but the screw types
that came out of the mount are different. Two of the screws were Phillips
and one screw was a clutch head. The Assembly Manual looks like all three
are the same and it gives a number.

Another question446874 bolt is the part number but where can I go to look
up a part number?

And Another QuestionThere are 13 bolts that are needed for the 11-3/8 door
panels. The Assembly Manual says 456914 screw and 3721700 SP lock washer.
But here again, where can I go to look up these part numbers?

Does anyone know of a place that sells all the nuts and bolts for any
particular area. Like for the door lock and window assembly, or the grill,
hood, and fenders?

Thanks for any help, I hope this email doesnt confuse anyone.

Tom in Sc

1955 Chevy 2nd

1984 C10

1997 S10