Re: [Oletrucks] Rear leaf springs

To: "'James Wolford'" <jgwolford@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Rear leaf springs
From: "James Hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 13:24:27 -0700
Jim:    I have a 55-1st P U with new rear springs. Local builder remove to 5
high with plastic buttons between the leafs. Did lower the truck couple
inches as indicated by the supplier.

IFS with these 5 high rear springs & I think it rides not bad for a short
wheeled P U - not like my Yukon-XL but pretty good - don't think it will
haul much weight but could go to helper/with load additional springs as the
old days making 3/4 out of 1/2 tons

Jim
55-1st PU 5 window / 350 / 4L60E