Re: [Oletrucks] My Truck

To: Manny Marcano <manny@ema-eda.com>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] My Truck
From: GALE GORMAN <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:10:21 -0500
Cc: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
I'm in the same boat on my '54. It's currently stripped to a bare frame so
there's no urgency. The color will be light blue and I'm leaning toward chrome
6" wide wheels and black 7.75x15 radial tires. Previous owner put wide mag
wheels on it and that was not a good choice. The rear tires rub the fenders
under load and steering is much harder than with thinner tires.

I have a quart of a darker shade of blue for inside the cab and I've thought
about painting the wheels that color.

The cab is on a rotisserie I fabricated. I turned the cab on its side and that
was my first time to remove the speedometer standing up.

Gale Gorman
Houston