Re: [Oletrucks] Tremic 5 speed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Tremic 5 speed
From: James Wolford <jgwolford@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 11:13:10 -0400

------=_Part_48886_1121646043.1476717190647

Has anybody installed a tremic 5 speed in a task force truck? I have been told
that a stock V-8 bell housing will not work as the opening flange is to large
for the Tremic.  I like my saginaw 4-speed but on the highway it tops out quick
with the 390 gears in the rear.

Thanks,
Jim Foxborough, MA

------=_Part_48886_1121646043.1476717190647

a tremic 5 speed in a task force truck? I have been told that a stock V-8 bell
housing will not work as the opening flange is to large for the Tremic.&nbsp; I
like my saginaw 4-speed but on the highway it tops out quick with the 390 gears
in the rear.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Jim Foxborough, MA<br>
------=_Part_48886_1121646043.1476717190647--