Welders again...

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Welders again...
From: Ron Madurski <rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 11:18:47 -0600 (CST)

I really should deal with e-mail the same way I do car parts...  Save it
all you never know when you'll need it.

I recently disposed of a vehicle and have some cash in hand.  I would
like to have a welder.  I think a MIG welder would work nicely for what
I want to do.  Some sheetmetal work (automotive) maybe some aluminum for
brackets, braces, etc.  I have an old cub cadet mower that is in need of
repair as well (cracked deck, needs some areas filled).

Any recommendations?  I thought about an arc welder but I don't think it
will do the aluminum, is that true?

Any good websites I can peruse for further info?

Thanks.

--
Ron Madurski
rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com