re: air compressor auto drain.......

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: air compressor auto drain.......
From: malcolm.scott@stoneweb.com
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 97 8:29:15 GMT
     I think all compressed air equipment suppliers offer small water
separation pots with an auto drain feature. It is nice to have this at a low
point in the line near to the point of use.  It is a bit of a luxury to have
one on the tank, and they can get blocked, so you would have to check it
periodically anyway.
We have to be sure the compressor noise would not be irritating to our
neighbours before we install a unit outside.
Malcolm Scott

    John wrote:
     can you do the auto drain feature with a horizontal tank ?

     what is needed to build one...parts, instructions etc please

     I plan to move my compressor to an outside location