Re: diesel fuel storage

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: diesel fuel storage
From: Gil Fuqua <gfuqua@corpcomminc.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 14:21:44 -0600
Diesel fuel "gels" at colder temperatures.  You can buy a diesel fuel
additive that will keep it flowing at low temps.  You might also want to
consider adding diesel fuel conditioner to fuel that sits in a tank for any
period of time since it can support the growth of a microbe that can clog
filters and injectors.  Both are readily available and not expensive.

Gil Fuqua