Re: Parts Washer Recommendation

To: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-shop-talk@elise.kiva.net>,
Subject: Re: Parts Washer Recommendation
From: "Michael Tanner" <Firesmith@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 23:38:35 -0500
My favorite, easily available solvent continues to be K1 kerosene.  It cuts
most grease and settles out most of the crud.

If you expect your solvent to always be clear, and to cut away all kind of
hardened crud and rust, you are living a fantasy.  I have never seen or used
anything that could accomplish what you expect.

At a little over a buck a gallon, the kerosene is my choice.  Not even too
bad on the hands.