RE: Lift Stops

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Lift Stops
From: "Lin, Gary" <Gary.Lin@wang.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 11:24:50 -0400
Just remember to close the hood / trunk first!  Eric is right about
concentrating on front to rear contact.  Maybe rig an 8 foot long feeler
rod in the center of the trip bar, then you could leave the hood / trunk
open.

Gary Lin     Burke, VA     Metro Washington Council of Sports Car Clubs
BMW CCA National Capital Ch.   '88 325is <CSP>   '89 Accord <HS>