Re: shop fans

To: shammatt@sos.net
Subject: Re: shop fans
From: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com (James Babcock)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:00:40 -0400 (EDT)
Since you'll be putting the fan in yourself, it might be a good idea
to build a frame in front of the fan in which you can place a fiberglas
furnace filter.  It will help to keep the fan from becoming too dirty.
If you paint in the garage, the filter will be required to keep the
paint out of the fan motor.

Jim

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com