Re: digital cameras

To: Brian Kemp <>, Mordecai Dunst <>,
Subject: Re: digital cameras
From: "The Spectors" <>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 08:13:11 -0400
You're right about the Picture disk quality- it's not great but I find it
anyway. I use it mostly to email pictures of my son to family, and occasionally
for simple web pages. The photos on and are all unretouched from the Picture
disk, and while not super high quality they are at least OK (or maybe my
standards aren't quite as high ;^))