Re: digital cameras

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>, Mordecai Dunst <mdunst@smtplink.coh.org>,
Subject: Re: digital cameras
From: "The Spectors" <larry_spector@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 08:13:11 -0400
You're right about the Picture disk quality- it's not great but I find it
useful
anyway. I use it mostly to email pictures of my son to family, and occasionally
for simple web pages. The photos on
http://www.erols.com/spectors/coronet.html and
http://www.erols.com/spectors/ben.html are all unretouched from the Picture
disk, and while not super high quality they are at least OK (or maybe my
standards aren't quite as high ;^))

-Larry