Re: Electric versus Air Tools

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, <dcvjrv@flashcom.net>,
Subject: Re: Electric versus Air Tools
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:32:18 -0600
I bought a HF 4" angle grinder for $19.95, and a knotted wire cup brush to
use for paint and rust removal. The first real use I gave it was the other
night, removing the asphalt sound deadener from my RX7. Within 30 minutes I
had smoked it. Sure, it was under warranty (I think) but I was unable to
finish the job.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19    SRX7 #39
rex@txol.net  rex@ceoexpress.com

"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden