Re: Big Day in Seattle

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Day in Seattle
From: Kelley Mascher <mascher@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:01:39 -0800 (PST)

And all of that to replace it with an open air
stadium for a winter sport in Seattle!

I hope they drown.

Cheers,

Kelley Mascher                                            (206) 528-2713
Children's Hospital & Med. Center               mascher@u.washington.edu
Audiology Research                              Seattle, Washington USA