Re: Free Lawn-Boy (was Re: Mower Problem)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Free Lawn-Boy (was Re: Mower Problem)
From: larry_spector@flashmail.com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 09:05:36 -0700
OK, I found the brochure. It was from 1989 and contains info
on L and S series mowers, and trimmers.
Here's the relevant quote from page 3:
"Few engines are as durable as a Lawn-Boy 2-cycle engine.
In fact, if you have a Lawn-Boy mower that's still working
after 40 years, we'll replace it, free, assuming you're willing
to give it up."

I have no idea if this still holds, but it's worth a few phone
calls to find out.

-Larry