Re: Multi-table?

To: epetrevich@relavis.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Multi-table?
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 11:31:12 -0500

You are describing a milling machine. Milling machines are typically used
to machine metal but they do work on wood and plastic. Harbor Freight sells
affordable milling machines.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com