Re: SAND BLASTER QUESTION

To: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@wmautomotive.com>,
Subject: Re: SAND BLASTER QUESTION
From: "Stan Fickes" <fickes@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:04:44 -0400
Rex-
I have the same rig, and it's worked well for me.

It sounds like you've opened the media valve 100% (the one at the bottom of
the tank). Try closing it about halfway, then open or close it until you get
the mix you want. If you go too far open, it's just a stream of low velocity
sand. Too far closed, and it cuts too slowly. It should come out at high
velocity and strip paint quickly. When it's adjusted right, it's
dramatically faster than a glass bead cabinet.

Better luck, and feel free to ask if it's not clear (or not right!)
Stan