Re: FAQ: Wiring a shop

To: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev), shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FAQ: Wiring a shop
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:34:18 -0700
Chris,

Have you ever found a source for reasonable priced good quality
auto-retracting air hose reels? Most of the ones I've seen go for
around $150 and up. Also any suggestions of nice flexible air hose.
The stuff I'm now using (from Home Depot) is pretty stiff and
seems to have a mind of it's own when I try to coil it up.

Thanks,
Drew

--
Drew Rogge