Re: Parts Cleaner Fluids....

To: Elton Clark <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Parts Cleaner Fluids....
From: David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:15:08 -0600 (CST)
On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Elton Clark wrote:

:
:Douglas agreed on ONE type of solvent:
:
:> But here I necessarily would need to draw a line.  Old Mil is
:> better than most of the "big brewer" domestic beers (it is not an
:> Anchor Steam, but I dare you to do a blind taste test against
:> Bud, MGD, etc.).
:
:Old Milwaukee was the "gold medal" winner of the 1999 "Great American Beer
:Festival*" for American style lagers, it only costs 35 cents a can and my

Saying "best american style lager" is a bit like saying "best tasting paint
thinner".  Who wants to be able to taste the subtlties?  (Actually, old mil
is much better than Bud or MGD, but still)

:cheap friends will drink ANYTHING anyway!
::-)
:Tony_______________________@Sherman.Texas
: (*Old Mill was REALLY good back when it was brewed in Longview, Texas)

///
///