Driveway surface

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Driveway surface
From: robert c Nogueira <nogera@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 11:11:29 -0600
I need to surface a driveway  going to a car storage building that I am
planning to build this spring. Concrete is out of  my budget range and
asphalt is very uncommon for residential use in Texas ( WHY?).
My experience with  pea gravel is that it moves around too much when a
car
drives over it .
Any suggestions for a surface which will not wash always?
I remember a thread here about using  a concrete mix without the need for
reinforcement. Anyone got details on that system?
Any  other suggestions ?
Bob  ( Who doesn't want to be an old stuck in the mud )

///
///