Ortenburger & Puckett Books

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Ortenburger & Puckett Books
From: Don Tiana <dstiana@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:55:39 -0800
Hi all,

Wondering and hoping that some one on the list may have
an extra copy of Dennis Ortenburgers "Flying on Four Wheels",
and also an extra copy of Joe Pucketts "Big Men in Little Cars".
If so and you're willing to sell please let me know, I would be
eternally grateful. If I don't respond quickly it's 'cause I'll be in
Daytona Th-Mon for bike week (for those of you who haven't
been following my latest flame job).

PS  We did kiss and make up, but I'm still wondering if I'll be
met at the airport by a local hit man.

TIA

Don Tiana
Topanga Cyn., CA.