Re: clothes washing machine

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: clothes washing machine
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:50:52 -0500
No idea but here are the links to appliance repair sites I used when my
washer stopped agitating the clothes (and started agitating me).  Figured
it out and then the dryer coils shorted out a week later....  :-O

http://www.pointecom.net/~draplinc/
http://www.appliancedoc.net/
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/8735/
http://www.repairclinic.com/0001.asp
http://www.applianceaid.com/
http://www.fixitnow.com/
http://www.appliparts.com/
http://www.american-appliance.com/

At 10:34 03/23/2002,  Dwade Reinsch was inspired to say:

>I know this is a little off topic, but this is what is broken at my
>house this weekend.
>
>Our trusty washing machine (about 6-8 years old) has stopped spinning
>the clothes out dry enough on the last spin.  It has NOT completely
>stopped spinning and just listening to it, it seems to be going as fast
>as it ever has, but the clothes are quite a bit damper when they go to
>the dryer.  Enough damper that it takes an extra 30 minutes or so to dry
>them.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>TIA.
>Dwade