garage designs

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: garage designs
From: chris granju <chris@granju.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 22:12:34 -0500
OK-I know this is a tired topic.  I lurked last time it was really going,
but didn't seem to retain the answer to my one question;  Is there a site
online that has some basic garage/shop designs that are decent enough to
work from?  By "work from" I don't mean build, but rather that they cover
some of the basics of a design & then one could add & customize to
suit.  I'm in the planning phase of a detached garage/shop space that I
hope to include 3 bays & room to install a lift at a later time.  Thanks in
advance.

Chris Granju