Re: Bathroom repairs

To: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Subject: Re: Bathroom repairs
From: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 12:02:55 -0800
Something to watch for in silicone caulk used in high humidity areas such as
bathrooms is an ingredient, (don't know what it is) that is a mildew retardent.
Another tip, when you smooth out silicone caulk with your finger or thumb, is to
moisten finger or thumb lightly with paint thinner.  Use paper towels to wipe up
with.

Paul A