Re: two birds follow up.

To: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Subject: Re: two birds follow up.
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:51:32 -0500
It's funny you mention that.  My neighbor (a die hard steam guy that gave
me some pointers on the construction) we over when I was test burning some
items.

we got to talking and we can't figure out the best way to use/save/recycle
this energy.  Damn, I wish I could bottle it up at store it!

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.

Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
04/08/2001 20:13