Re: leaking fountain ???

To: john niolon <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Subject: Re: leaking fountain ???
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:32:41 -0600
John,

Is this pool in ground or built up on the patio? Is he really sure that
it leaks. My in ground outdoor pool loses about 10 gallone per day due
to evaporation. If it is a small leak maybe better to just refill once
in a while. I think that it would be best to contact a pool supply
vendor for advice. There are all kind of plasters & sealers available
but not easy to apply. The hard part is finding the actual leak spot. I
fixed a pinhole leak in my indoor fountain by spraying the exact spot
with clear spray can enamel but I doubt if this would work outdoors.
Took about two weeks of fooling around to find the exact leak. Maybe he
can change the negative ions to positive.

Dave Russell