RE: Can anybody explain this?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Can anybody explain this?
From: <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:06:29 -0500
David Scheidt [mailto:dmschei@attglobal.net] wrote:

> I prefer the Craftsmen version, but the gearwrench ones are nice.

I have a set of Gearwrench brand, and a Craftsman set - Both bought
at Sears.  As near as I can tell, they are made by the same company...

> Make sure you get a reversible set.

Actually, I have a non-reversible Gearwrench set, and a reversible
Craftsman set.  The Gearwrench set has straight handles - no angle
to the wrench "socket" at the end.  Great for getting in to tight
places where I only have a straight path to get to the bolt.

The angled, reversible Craftsman set is also great.  For getting to
places that the straight set can't get to (obstructions, etc.).

Get both kinds... 8-)  Inch and Metric - all four kinds... 8-)  8-)

Tim Mullen