Farm Show

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Farm Show
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:58:53 -0500
First, I have no vested interest in this company or anything...

But, I found this great newspaper.  It's called "Farm Show",
(http://www.farmshow.com/)

I can't believe the stuff in it!  These guys are great shop talkers!!

The newspaper is basically a forum for people to write in their unique
projects and such.  Some people are happy to sell them, some are happy to
help you do it yourself.  (When was the last time you read a newspaper
that has a guy listing his home phone number and a note that says "call me
if you need more help!")

Some of the great ideas I've gotten so far...

Using a forklift front for an elevator.  Home built tree spades. 6X6 chevy
pickup truck!

Seriously, you can't believe the stuff some people do!  Of course, it's
farm equipment basis, but there is lots of stuff for anyone with a welder
and a junkyard nearby!

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.