RE: getting rid of gecko lizards

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>, jniolon@bham.rr.com,
Subject: RE: getting rid of gecko lizards
From: "Mullen, Tim (IIS)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:43:44 -0700
> When I was visiting Triumph driver in Hawaii, he was
> complaining about his housemate's cat.  <...> The cat
> ran off all the geckos.  The geckos had been eating
> the bugs quite nicely.

When I lived in Hawaii as a kid (Air Force Brat) we had geckos living in
our kitchen cabinets hall closet, etc.  If we found one outside, we
would let it loose in the house.  It was the best cure for the bugs, and
other than an occasional "start" when you suddenly saw a gecko when you
opened a cabinet, they caused absolutely no harm.

We even gave them names...

Tim Mullen