Re: HF

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HF
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:00:23 -0400
This is the same company that will have an item two or three times in
the same catalog, at different prices and part numbers on each page.
It's not at all surprising that the sons can't keep up with dad and his
catalogs.  Dad owns the original mail order business, his sons started
up the retail stores.

>>> <bn1@pacbell.net> 08/13/04 11:27AM >>>

A couple of times they've shown a sale item in the catalog but when I
went to buy it at my local store, it was a higher price.  When I
protested, the cashier said he'd only give me the lower price if I could
show him the catalog.  I had it in the car and he did.  I now take it
with me every time.