garden shed

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: garden shed
From: John Niolon <JNiolon@uss.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:03:08 -0500
The  more I think about it... the pavers (maybe 2x2 or 1x1) would make the
best floor at the lowest price... probably close out price now at
wallyworld or HD   ...stable, won't rot and will hold a better even load
than pallets.  This floor system just fits together with plastic (big)
fingers with a few screws... so a concentrated load on a seam would
probably seperate if not fully supported...

I vote with the rest.... use pavers  (or leveled crushed stone)

john