RE: code readers (still more follow up)

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: code readers (still more follow up)
From: "Lyn Fatt, Brian A" <brian.lynfatt@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 17:17:19 -0500
It's when there are no codes set when you have
to backtrack to the old troubleshooting days. :)
Like my Miata is doing right now. Don't forget
the inverter for power. And if you want wi-fi
internet access, I've been reading up on the
can-tennas. Might spring for one soon and brush
up on my network security skills. :)

Brian
brian.lynfatt@eds.com